Welcome back! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving break!
Starter: Take 5 minutes to share a few highlights from your break with your neighbors
1. Intro to the "Korematsu v. US Supreme Court Case Historical Background and Important Content" Notebook (pdf version)
2. Please complete "Review" on page 3
3. We'll discuss your review answers
4. Watch "Manzanar" a film about one of the Japanese Internment camps and take some notes on the following questions that we'll discuss afterwards:
5. Ashley's lecture on key vocabulary and constitutional terms relevant to Japanese Internment camps (complete pages 3-4 as I talk)
6. Time to get started on homework reading if time!
Complete pages 3-4 if you didn't in class. Begin reading the Zinn/Schweitzer readings I passed out in class today. Annotate as you do so and take notes on page 14 of your notebooks for FRIDAY's class discussion!
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School