Wednesday, December 3rd
1. Understand the big picture goals of our next project.
2. Understand the basic idea of Existentialism
Instructions for keeping up with your journal/starter requirements (bookmark this link to the list of journals and journal rubric
Write for 10 minutes on the following prompts:
Turn in your journals!!
LIST OF REQUIRED JOURNALS
1. Introduction to our next project: Happiness and Meaning
2. Ashley's introduction to our next book: The Stranger, by Albert Camus
Timeline for reading The Stranger
*All deadlines mean by the beginning of class. I will give you at least 30 minutes of in-class reading time at the end of class each day.
3. Begin the Existentialism Powerpoint presentation (Time pending- may push this to tomorrow).
4. Time to begin reading The Stranger
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School