Wednesday, April 16th
1. Understand the 4 elements of nature writing
2. Critique writing by Edward Abbey in his description of sense of place, perception of the relationship between man/technology and nature and his environmental ethics.
3. Learn about the nation’s largest and oldest river conservation organization, Trout Unlimited, through the presentation of Ty Churchwell.
Read the handout on elements of nature writing (page 1 and 2 only for online version) and answer the questions on the backside at the bottom of page #2.
1. Edward Abbey: Reading assignment for Friday's seminar- Last major reading assignment of the year!
2. EXIT TICKET: Write down the requirements for Friday's seminar:
2. Guest Speaker: Ty Churchwell with Trout Unlimited (2nd period) or Chemistry (6th period)
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School