What is the individual's role in creating a just society?
1. Turn in your peer critiqued drafts of the TIB essay
2. College Announcements with Rachael Sands
3. Obama's Speech Seeking Syrian Vote in Congress (thanks to Sarah Lawton for sharing this article on edmodo)
4. Finish group activity analyzing Civil Disobedience images (see Friday's post for the handout)
5. TIB reflection and DP update work time and update this document with the link to your DP.
1. Read the two primary source documents on the Mexican-American War and complete the Historical Thinking Skills chart by THURSDAY at the beginning of class. I'd recommend annotating these articles as well as you will use these in our final seminar on TNTSJ next week.
2. By Friday: read and react to the article I posted on edmodo entitled "9 questions about Syria you were too embarrassed to ask" OR post and respond to another article on the Syrian conflict.
3. TIB reflection and DP update due next Monday, 9/9
Honors (see Friday's post)
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School