To prepare better for exhibition and to support each other, I'd really encourage you all to listen to a few of your classmates podcasts this week. See the button link above.
Starter #21: Review Civil Disobedience
1. Small group discussion on Civil Disobedience
2. Whole class discussion on Civil Disobedience by Thoreau
3. Go over the Literary Analysis In-Class Essay assignment (DOWNLOAD THIS TO YOUR DESKTOP)
4. What do you notice in the example essay about....
5. Thesis Statement, Literary Present and Third Person Mini-Lessons
Literary Analysis Essay Resources
6. If time: Select a topic for your essay from one of the prompt options
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School