NOTE: All documents for today's class and the rest of project work time can be found in the Morality and Politics of Justice project google doc folder, which is located on my projects page.
What is the definition of rhetoric?
What are ethos, pathos and logos?
1. Discuss the starter
2. Share your three images from edmodo with a partner. Evaluate the extent to which your partner's images are accurate representations of ethos/pathos/logos. Volunteer to share theirs with the entire class?
3. Read Helen Thomson's example op-ed article on the death penalty and answer these questions:
4. Brainstorm possible topics for your op-ed article
5. Go over the exhibition prep calendar and homework for the week
6. Work time: Begin finding a current events article related to your topic
Homework Due Friday:
Choose your op-ed topic and find a current events article or video pertaining to your issue. Complete the project proposal survey on my dp.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School