1. If you missed class last Friday, let's meet during lunch for a few minutes
2. HONORS READING-- due Wednesday, 10/12
4. Ashley will pass back tests and go over the Test Corrections guidelines-- Due NEXT Monday, end of day via EMAIL!
Starter 19- 10 minutes
Reflect on yesterday's field trip. What stood out to you? Do you think it was important for us to go? What were your impressions, etc....
If you weren't there yesterday, write about this instead:
Now that you have some clarity on your political and philosophical leanings, take some time to reflect on WHY you may hold these beliefs. What early experiences have shaped your beliefs? Think about influential people, sources, readings, specific childhood experiences, your lifestyle, etc...
Understand the guidelines for this project and choose your topic!
1. Pair share your starter
2. Read "Willing to be disturbed" and select 2-3 lines that stand out to you for a "Spirit Read"!
3. Class spirit read
5. Morality and Politics of Justice I-Controversy Project overview
6. Project Brainstorm
Step 1: Go to EACH of the following websites and orient yourself to their format and resources
Step 2: Pick 3 topics that most interest you and jot down a few notes as to WHY you are drawn to each topic
Step 3: In small groups, share out the topics you are interested in and why. If any of you are really torn between your three choices, help each other decide which topic each of you should pursue for this project. Some questions to ask each other include:
7. HOMEWORK overview
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School