3rd Period: Philosophy Project WORK TIME (remember, peer critique is tomorrow!)
2. What does authentic mean in the context of this project?
3. What does it mean for a piece of writing and a creative visual to "work together cohesively"?
4. What does it mean when a project is "refined to exhibition standards"
5. What does it mean to "exemplify beautiful work"?
6. What are some ways that you be creatively intertextual in this project?
4th Period: Ty Churchwell with Trout Unlimited- GUEST SPEAKER
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School