Tuesday, January 6th
1. Finish Stranger than Fiction
2. Journal #2: Answer these questions as best as you can:
3. Whole class seminar on the film
4. Introduction to Lit Circles!
5. Get organized with your lit circle!
A. Share out how long it took each of you to read (don't be embarrassed! Your reading speed is NOT a sign of intelligence)
B. Divide up the reading and fill in the page numbers/chapter numbers on page 1 under "READING SCHEDULE"
C. Decide which role each of you will play on the assigned days
6. Research your book!
7. Time to read
Catcher in the Rye
A Tale for the Time Being
This Side of Paradise
The Glass Castle
House on Mango Street
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School