Today's Driving Questions:
1. What is racism and how does it play out in today's society?
2. How might it end?
Finish yesterday's 4 corners activity
1. Finish syllabus stuff
2. Key Terms powerpoint (Take notes using the Racism in the U.S./Crash Seminar Prep guide)
3. Take notes using the Racism in the U.S./Crash Seminar Prep guide as we watch the two video clips posted below (American History X and The Daily Show)
4. Begin watching Crash (first 15 minutes)
1. Watch the Daily Show video below and fill out the boxes on your seminar prep guide in response to it.
2. Choose one more article below and react to it: How does it answer out BIG Questions for this week?
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School