Thursday, February 20th
Understand how to write a literary analysis essay
1. Complete the checklist for the journal and turn your journal in
2. Go over the essay prompt (page 1 of packet) and go on a safari of the resources in this packet!
3. Silently read and annotate the student example on page 2 and 3, then discuss these questions with a partner:
4. As a class, Read aloud pages 4 and 5 + Practice writing a thesis statement.
5. Begin to brainstorm and outline your essay
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School