Write about a time when someone said something that offended you or angered you or frustrated you. What did they say and why did that upset you? How did you respond?
1. Read "Willing to be Disturbed" by Margaret Wheatley and select 2-3 lines that stand out to you for a "Spirit Read"!
2. Class spirit read of "Willing to be Disturbed"
4. Required Research Note-Taking form guidelines and Class Calendar leading to Exhibition
5. Interview Subject Selection time!
6. Introduction to "Doublespeak"
7. Work Time
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School