1. Icebreaker Activity!!!
2. Osprey Week 2015 pics Look at pictures from last year and go over the trip plan
3. Itinerary and Gear list/needs
4. Go over payment expectations: Half the payment is due by the end of January. (See the website for payment by credit card. Otherwise, have bring checks to ME (made out to Animas High School). The remaining payment is due at the end of February. It's possible that groups could shift due to lack of payment!
5. Osprey Week Website and Heads up on Med Forms
A Note from Susy Raleigh: This is where forms (transportation permission, liability and medical consent, and individual medical forms for certain conditions) can be downloaded. Mention that the liability and medical consent form that EVERYONE will have to get signed will go out later in January. But if any of your students who have chronic conditions and carry meds (allergies, asthma, diabetes, or others) and happen to be going to the doc over the break, it'd be good if they could get a jump on the medical forms they will eventually need, since docs have to sign them. PLEASE FIND OUT IF ANYONE fits this scenario, because parents get upset if they have to go back to the doc again later...! Please send those kids to me and I can give them the forms they need, or they/you can download from the OW website on the student forms page. Those links are active NOW.
8. Brainstorm ways to make our hut trip AWESOME or end with a ski film!
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School