Monday, September 8th
Understand Thoreau's philosophy on civil disobedience and transcendentalism
What is the individual's role in creating a just society?
1. Review the play
2. Go over this week's schedule
3. Silently read Act 2 + Annotate
4. Themes/Binaries mini-lesson (short powerpoint)
5. Group selection + group role
6. Group Seminar Prep + complete short survey below when done
By Tuesday: Finish the pla
By Wednesday: Read selected excerpts from Civil Disobedience by Thoreau. Annotate it as you read as our seminar will involve this reading. I need to see evidence of annotations as part of your ticket into seminar! This can be questions/comments written in the margins and underlined or highlighted portions you find important.
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School