Monday, November 18th
1. Do you think events in life are a) accidental and random, b) destined to happen, or c) up to us to control? Explain.
Stuck? You could explain by providing a personal experience or simply summarize your personal/spiritual/religious belief on this topic.
1. Go over announcements and this week's homework
2. Share starters in partners
3. Summarize your partners ideas for whole class
4. Read aloud pages 153-157
5. Historical Inquiry work time
What: Vietnam/Veteran Project
When: Tuesday, December 10th; early evening, TBD.
Where: Animas City Theater
Who: Sara FD's 10th Grade Humanities Classes
What: Africa: Cradle of Stories
When: Thursday, Nov 21st 4-6pm
Where: Commons at Animas High School
Who: Jessica's Class
What: American Ideology
When: Thursday, Nov 21st 5:30p
Where: iAM Music Institute, 13th and Main by The Herald
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School