Monday, January 4th
1. Understand the big picture goals of our next project.
2. Understand the basic idea of Existentialism
Welcome back! What were some highlights from your break?
Mine was making dubsmashes with my big brother: His, Mine
Instructions for your starters for this semester: On the SAME google doc as last semester, write "Second Semester". ABOVE that, write "Starter #1". Please put the MOST recent starter at the top of the doc each day.
Watch Alan Watts' youtube video: "What is it you desire?" then Write for 10 minutes on the following prompts:
1. Introduction to our next project, "Happiness and Meaning"
2. Ashley's introduction to our next book: The Stranger, by Albert Camus
Timeline for reading The Stranger
*All deadlines mean by the beginning of class. I will give you at least 20-30 minutes of in-class reading time at the end of class each day.
3. Begin the Existentialism Powerpoint presentation (Time pending- may push this to tomorrow).
4. Time to begin reading The Stranger
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School