Monday, February 8th
Starter 16: What are your initial thoughts on the first Question of the Week?
Driving Questions for the Week
1. Share out starter responses with a partner
2. Review "Willing to be Disturbed" and class norms
3. Read "The Creation" by Eduardo Galeano
4. Watch Rick Warren's TED Talk"A Life of Purpose"
5. Read pages 191 (from "Religion and the Indifferent Universe") to the end of "The Meaning of Life" reading.
6. Discussion: How/Why does religion help people answer the questions of our existence? What new ideas does this reading give you about the meaning of life?
7. Go over the STUDENT-LED SEMINAR Guidelines and then we'll take time for GROUP PREP TIME
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School