How was your Thanksgiving? Share some highlights in small groups.
1. For those in my afternoon class last week, get back into your groups for the Theme Response activity and write or revise your paragraph synthesis of your theme.
2. Review the second half of the novel from chapter 16 on:
3. Final quiz on chapter 16-end of novel
4. If time, review the answers from the quiz
5. Introduce Korematsu v. U.S. (1944) trial and possible roles:
6. Ashley reads description of the trial roles and witnesses and if time, y'all complete the homework in class.
Fill out the trial role selection handout with your top three preferences.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School