Our article in the Durango Herald!
Thought-Provoking Short Film
1. Get some reading done in preparation for Wednesday's and Friday's book club meetings! As you read, analyze your text for deeper meanings, yo!
2. Use critical thinking and your own experience to develop standards for what beautiful and professional work look like for your project.
3. Establish goals for yourself in finalizing your project and get to it.
1. 30 minutes of book club reading/prep
2. Let's go over the week's objectives and agenda
3. Create your own rubric and goals for the week.
4. Project Work Time
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School