Today's Driving Question: What do you know about climate change? What do you need to know?
Starter: Complete page 1 of this document to fill me in on what you know about climate change (10 minutes)
1. In partners, discuss the graphs above: Interpret the two images above. What does the data reveal at the surface level? What global implications does this data have for future energy policy decisions OR what explanations can you come up with for the data? (5 minutes)
2. Now read THIS ARTICLE and complete page 2 of the document you began for our starter! (15 minutes)
3. Personal Philosophy Work Time! (1 hour and 15 minutes)
CRITIQUE - Find a group of 3-4 students and on the whiteboard, write your critique group members' names. Then, write which day each person will get their project idea critiqued (either today or tomorrow). THEN, get to critiquing using these critique guidelines:
1. Get into groups of 3-4
2. Explain your project to the critiquers
3. As a group, discuss the following four prompts:
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School