Annotations on Dr. King's letter are due today!!!
Starter: After viewing the images Ashley shows you, react in writing. If you are stuck, here are some prompts to spur your writing:
1. Review what we did yesterday—4 corners prompts, Justice and Civil Disobedience definitions
2. Time for you to review yesterday's reading and seminar questions (get out your annotations so Ashley can check)
3. Review Seminar Expectations
4. Whole class seminar on Dr. King's letter
5. Go over part of the course syllabus
6. Free Write
Journal on the three following prompts
7. Whole Class Discussion on "What makes a just/good classroom"
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School