1. Finish the film Happy and discuss
2. In groups of 3-4, share out your TED Talk homework:
3. In your starter google doc title this entry "Happiness and Meaning review journal" (to start getting the wheels churnin' for your project). Answer the following prompt:
What ideas have stood out to you from this project so far that you think resonate with or are influencing the formation of your own personal philosophy of happiness/meaning?
Here is a list of the resources/philosophies/concepts we've studied thus far:
4. Review Project Guidelines, Deadlines and Rubric
5. Rubric critique
Dig in to some of the rubric language. With the people near you, answer the following:
5. Brainstorm! Here are some options for brainstorm time....
*Remember: BY next Wednesday you must complete the project proposal AND get your idea critiqued in class before moving forward with implementation.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School