Turn and chat: Have you had a chance to interview and test your prototype yet? If so, how did that experience go? What could have been improved about the way you conducted it? If no, when do you plan to do so and who are you interviewing/prototyping with?
1. This Week's Goals
2. Axis is coming Wednesday!
3. Donna Mae will be here to speak to the Event Planning Committee in the afternoon on Thursday.
4. Honors deadlines....Bibliography due tonight at midnight!
5. PEAT (Prejudice Elimination Action Team) would like to invite you all to attend/promote our annual ADL Peer Training (a requirement for our No Place for Hate programming) scheduled for November 8-9 and make a personal invite to our monthly EDI meetings:
1. Empathy Mapping and crafting Point of View statements mini-lesson
2. Craft your interview questions! See the interview question template in your Design Thinking guides (pages 14 and 15). I want to go over everyone's questions! This is to better understand people whom you hope to impact with your project and can be asked during the same session as your prototype test.
3. Work Time-- Expectations: You are using your time fully and in the pursuit of excellent projects.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School