1. Get into your primary social style group
2. Ashley to review main characteristics of each social style
3. Make social style posters and present!
4. Individual reflection and DP update
For your DP Update- cut and paste the following onto your 10th grade reflections DP page:
(like this page of Cathy's DP)
Advisory Social Styles Reflection
With awareness of your own individual social style, as well as others, comes the ability to have more effective communications and relationships. The[social styles] profile is based upon [my] strengths and gives [me] a chance to see the strengths of [my classmates]. With an awareness of the spectrum of social styles, [I] develop greater tolerance and understanding of other styles, and gain greater versatility in communicating (On the Edge Productions).
1. What is your primary and secondary social style?
2. Given your social style – how do you like to be treated/interacted with? How don’t you like to be treated/interacted with?
3. Given your social style – Where do you sometimes feel misunderstood?
4. What could others do to relate with you more effectively?
5. What could you do to relate with other styles more effectively?
6. When you are stressed – what behaviors will people see? What causes you to go into “stress behavior”? When you are stressed what can people do to best support you?
Leave a Reply.
Humanities 11 Teacher at Animas High School